Simple Micellar Cleansing Water | A Saturday Quickie

Happy Halloween! I had some extra time to prep this review, so hey, why not throw up an extra post on the weekend unlike usual? What’s the harm 🙂

1508095_835189829929775_7561266098051461573_n

Product: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

Price Point: On average about $6. Great price point (and easily found) compared to the hard to find Bioderma.

11217800_835189883263103_6890256902817315349_n

What I Think: First impression– it makes my skin feel very nice. Clean but not dry and not oily. Almost as if I didn’t put anything on it. Almost like it’s water?! Second impression (and most importantly)– IT DIDN’T CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION THE NEXT MORNING. Yes, caps lock was necessary because almost any skincare product (especially a makeup remover) causes an allergic reaction on my sensitive skin. Puffy, dry eyes are no fun.

As for removing makeup? Well, see for yourself.

Seems alright to me! I still use coconut oil to remove heavy eye makeup though.

Would I Repurchase: Yes, I am in love with the idea of a micellar water and it is the only one that I can readily get at my drugstore. It also works and doesn’t cause an allergic reaction at a decent price, so that’s a yes in my book.

Now off to take my Iron Man trick or treating. We made a special trip down to Grandma and Granddad’s in Loudon County because we have like 2 houses within a mile of our house….. #countrylifeproblems #accidentalcountrywife #fakecountrygirl #reallyjustfromsuburbia #thankshubby #becauseofyouiliveinthemiddleofnowhere 🙂

12 Comments Add yours

1. I must have been living under a rock because I’ve never heard of this before!! It sound like a great product. I’m eager to see if I can find it nearby!

1. Sarah Vorce says:

Haha no, you’re not! This blog pretty much started out as a beauty blog and moved into fitness/food so I kind of obsess over beauty products. I am only now seeing this in my drugstores after hearing of it for a while!

2. foodiecology says:

I’ve never heard of this either. Looks like it did a good job with your makeup, though, and hooray for no allergic reactions! 🙂

1. Sarah Vorce says:

It’s just now coming to more drugstores I think! But yes, my skin is very sensitive and based on my limited knowledge of the “bad chemicals” (I only know of a few key words/sounds to look out for) it seems relatively decent!

3. HoHo Runs says:

I haven’t heard of this product either! I am currently using Nutrogena wipes, which I do like for easy makeup removal. But I don’t have to worry about sensitive skin or allergic reactions either. I bet trick or treating with an Iron Man was great fun! It’s great getting to know you through the hop!

1. Sarah Vorce says:

Hi, yeah unfortunately the Neutrogena cause a bad reaction for me. Even the Simple wipes do, which is weird because it’s the same brand! And yes, it was a lot of fun!

4. Never heard of this but now I want some..asap! lol

1. Sarah Vorce says:

Yes, you should! Let me know if you do!

5. erin says:

Ive seen this on YouTube and have been curious to try it… I’ll have to check my local drugstore! 🙂

1. Sarah Mears says:

Right! I only saw it on Youtube and would periodically look for it. I’m just now starting to see it!