Happy Holidays! Okay… the holidays are not QUITE here. My sister keeps telling me to stop shopping until after Thanksgiving, but no! I have gotten a head start 🙂
Anywhooo… I know we all have some fitness addicts in our lives (and many of you are probably one of them if you are here) who we are buying presents for this holiday season. What should you get them? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here are some pretty cool ideas for the health & fitness lover in your life, if I do say so myself!
All of the links are below and, also, stay tuned for an exciting giveaway at the end of this post!!
Tory Burch for Fitbit Bracelet, Fitbit Flex, Momentum Designs That Moves You Motivate Wrap, Old Navy High Rise Go Dry Compression Crops, Doughnuts and Deadlifts Hoodie, For Two Fitness Sweating For Two Shirt, Nike Women’s Free Flyknit TR 5.0 (emerald), FlipBelt, Under Armour Recruit Backpack
WINNERS: Kristen (@runawaywithkk) and Toni (@milesasmama)
Here are the prizes:
- Momentum has offered to give away one of their Copper Motivate Wraps! You get to pick the color and saying!
- And I am giving away a FlipBelt! You get to choose the color (based on availability) and size, of course.
Here is what you have to do:
- Click right here to go to my Facebook page (I just created this page- YAY!, follow me there for more updates!). It should direct you to the Giveaway tab. If not, click on the tab titled “Giveaway”
- Follow a few easy steps to enter!
- The giveaway is open until Midnight EST November 30th, 2015 and a winner will be notified by December 1st.
- The two winners will be notified via email and will have 24 hours to claim prize. If original winners do not claim prize within 24 hours and provide us with additional needed information, an alternate winner(s) will be selected.
- Open to US residents only, sorry!
- There will be two winners selected at random and one prize per person. Unfortunately, you cannot choose WHICH prize you will win. When you enter, you are entering to win either the bracelet OR the flip belt.
- Contestants must enter on the rafflecopter widget in order to win.
I hope you all love these prizes as much as I do! Just want to say thank you and Happy Holidays to my readers!
P.S. What are you getting those fitness/health addicts in your life??